This Week's Circulars
ENID - Funeral services for Letha Marie Jones-Schantz, age 98, of Enid, is Tuesday, December 1, 2020, at 2:00 p.m. at the Highland Cemetery Chapel, Pawnee, Oklahoma. Services are under the direction of Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
CHEROKEE - Private Family Graveside Service will be 2:00 p.m. Tuesday, December 1, 2020, at Cherokee Municipal Cemetery. Arrangements by Lanman Funeral Home, Inc., Cherokee. Viewing, 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. www.lanmanmemorials.com and Lanman on Facebook.
MEDFORD - Graveside service for Donald will be 10:00 a.m. Tuesday, December 1, 2020, at Clyde Cemetery. Viewing, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday. Arrangements by Lanman Funeral Home, Inc., of Medford. www.lanmanmemorials.com Facebook: Lanman Funeral Home Inc.
ALVA - Private graveside services for Alan Roy Nusser were held at 2:00 p.m. Monday, November 30, 2020, at Alva Municipal Cemetery, with Rev. Paul Kirk officiating. Interment is under direction of Marshall Funeral Home of Alva.
- City to consider mask mandate after near-record increases in COVID-19 cases
- EPD investigating homicide after woman found in alleyway
- OSDH: 5 more COVID-19 deaths in NWOK: EPS extends distance learning another 2 weeks
- GUEST COLUMN: Holding hands … now
- OSDH: 2-day COVID-19 cases top 6,200 as data catches up from Thanksgiving holiday
- OSDH: Garfield County gains 49 COVID-19 cases; Wakita woman 1 of 15 more deaths in state
- Enid city commissioner appealing judge's recall ruling
- Parents rally to return to in-person school
- Medical professionals pan plan as ‘insane,’ ‘reckless'
- OSDH: 1,721 new COVID-19 cases, 19 more deaths in state