This Week's Circulars
ENID - A graveside service for Lowell F. "Lou" Bees, 85, Enid, is 6 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 24, 2020, at Del Norte Cemetery, Drummond, Okla., with Rev. Vernon Lee officiating. Funeral arrangements by Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
ENID - A service for Lorene Johnson will be today at 11 a.m. at Enid Mennonite Brethren Church. A private family graveside service will be at Memorial Park Cemetery. Services are under the direction of Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
The homegoing service celebrating and honoring the life of Wilbur Lavon Pitts, 66, of Enid, are pending under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences and special memories may be shared with the family online at www.Brown-Cummings.com.
The services celebrating and honoring the life of Ted Hromas, of Waukomis, will be 10 a.m. tomorrow in the Waukomis Christian Church. Services are under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral home. Condolences may be shared online at www.Brown-Cummings.com.
- COVID-19 cases skyrocket past 400 in Fort Supply; state sees gain of 1,003, with 12 in Garfield County
- Sex offender registers with EPD
- OSBI: Enid city official under investigation for inappropriate behavior
- OSDH: Enid woman one of 6 deaths reported Thursday; COVID-19 cases up by 1,034
- Garfield County remains in moderate risk for COVID-19, as case averages fall
- City responds to complaints surrounding downtown Breezeway area, homelessness
- UPDATED: Hoover class goes virtual after positive COVID-19 test
- Oklahoma gains 1,101 COVID-19 cases, a third of those in Fort Supply as outbreak continues at prison
- Goltry man dies in Monday accident
- OSDH: Oklahoma COVID-19 positives up by 1,237; Fort Supply jump reflects hundreds of prison cases