This Week's Circulars
The Home Going Services celebrating Jaimesse Thompson, will be held 1 p.m. Friday, Dec. 4, 2020, in the First Missionary Baptist Church. Burial will follow in the Memorial Park Cemetery. Condolences may be shared online at www.Brown-Cummings.com/.
Services celebrating the life of Phillip Elliott, Enid, will be held 2 p.m. today in the Emmanuel Enid Church. Masks are required. The service will be live- streamed on Brown-Cummings Funeral Home Facebook and www.emmanuelenid.org/click "Watch Live."
ENID - Funeral service for John Shafer, 86, of Enid, will be Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020, at 10 a.m. in Anderson-Burris Funeral Home Chapel. urial 11:30 a.m., Wakita Cemetery, Wakita, Okla. Services under direction of Anderson-Burris. www.andersonburris.com.
ENID - Graveside services for LaVern Gragert of Enid will be held 3:00 p.m. Wednesday, December 2, 2020, at Memorial Park Cemetery, with Reverend David Reber, Jr., officiating. Services are under the direction of Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
- UPDATED with declaration, exceptions: Enid passes mask mandate
- UPDATED: EPD investigating homicide after woman's body found in alleyway; 911 audio released
- Enid police make arrest in homicide of 27-year-old woman
- OSDH: 5 more COVID-19 deaths in NWOK: EPS extends distance learning another 2 weeks
- GUEST COLUMN: Holding hands … now
- Enid graduate, metro-area nurse pleads for Enid residents to 'show love' with COVID-19 precautions
- OSDH: 2-day COVID-19 cases top 6,200 as data catches up from Thanksgiving holiday
- COVID-19 recoveries put dent in active cases; new positives climb
- Oklahoma Supreme Court will hear Ezzell's recall petition appeal
- Enid City Commission will consider masks for a third time Tuesday