OU-BYU tickets go
on sale Monday
NORMAN (AP) — Oklahoma officials say tickets for the Sooners’ football season opener against Brigham Young will go on sale to the general public Monday.
The Sooners will play BYU on Sept. 5 at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Tickets will be sold starting at 10 a.m. Monday and can be bought online at www.ticketmaster.com or by calling 800-745-3000. Ticketmaster will handle all single-game ticket sales for the game.
Ticket prices will range from $50 to $150 and orders will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Chisholm harriers start
practice on Monday
Chisholm’s cross country team will begin practice at 7 a.m. Monday at the high school, coach Joe Spurlock has announced.
Pheasant Run sets
battle of sexes golf
Pheasant Run Golf Course will hold a men vs. women two-person team scramble at 9 a.m. Aug. 1. Entry fees are $20 per couple, plus golf fees. The golf will be followed by “Southern Drive’’ at the Moose Lodge at 8 p.m.
For information, call the pro shop at 233-2355.
Drummond to have
Drummond will have its athletic physicals from 5-7 p.m. July 30 at the school’s gym. Cost is $15. Physical forms are available at the school.
for Y swim classes
Registration for the next session of swim lessons at Denny Price Family YMCA will go until Sunday. Classes will begin Monday.
Classes will be Monday through Thursday morning with beginner and intermediate classes available. All classes have certified instructors with lifeguards on deck.
For information, call the YMCA at 237-4645.
OU-BYU tickets go
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
ENID - The graveside for Georgia Gritz is 2 p.m. today in the Hennessey cemetery under the direction of Henninger-Hinson Funeral Home. Masks and distancing required please.
DRUMMOND - Graveside services for Margaret Allgood, 86, of Drummond, will be held at 2:00 p.m. Thursday, October 22, 2020, at Del Norte Cemetery, Drummond, Oklahoma. Services are under the direction of Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
- GUEST COLUMN: Biden, Harris aren't socialists
- Enid Police Department seeks videos of drive-by shootings
- Garfield County stays in moderate risk for COVID-19, Enid schools to continue in-person instruction
- Alfalfa County collision injures 7 teens
- OSDH: Oklahoma COVID-19 cases increase by 1,221, Garfield County up 36; 11 more deaths in state
- Oklahoma sees gains in COVID-19 cases and deaths in the past week, OSDH data shows
- Half-siblings connect after finding each other
- Sheriff's Office seeking public help in solving cattle shootings
- Businessman and 'regional sensation,' Williams remembered for kindness, integrity
- Enid seeing more upscale clothing shops cropping up in downtown