MEDFORD [mdash] Graveside service will be 2 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 17, at Rosemound Cemetery, Medford, Okla. Arrangements by Wilson Funeral Home, Pond Creek, Okla.
This Week's Circulars
POND CREEK [mdash] Visitation from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday, Dec. 13, 2019, at Wilson Funeral Home, Pond Creek. Funeral services 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 14, 2019, St. Paul's Lutheran Church, Enid. Interment Pond Creek Cemetery.
POND CREEK [mdash] A Celebration of Life for Lynn Marie Lindell, 55, Pond Creek, is 2 p.m. Monday, Dec. 16, 2019, at Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home with Pastor Kenneth Wade officiating. Condolences to www.ladusauevans.com.
ENID [mdash] Celebration of Life service for Lodea Jean Lockhart, 56, of Enid, will be 2 p.m. today at the Ladusau-Evans Chapel. Burial will follow in the Memorial Park Cemetery under the direction of Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
POND CREEK [mdash] A Celebration of Life for Lynn Marie Lindell, 55, Pond Creek, is Monday, Dec. 16, 2019, at Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home. Pastor Kenneth Wade will officiate. Condolences may be made to www.ladusauevans.com.
- UPDATED: Dods attorney says EPS board made up mind before termination hearing, lawsuit coming
- Crowd packs Expo for 16th annual Candy Cane Cash
- Mike Dods files released by EPS at termination hearing
- Kay County investigating OEA allegations against EPS administration
- Astec Industries putting GEFCO up for sale
- Critical steps ahead for Kaw Lake pipeline
- Inside Oklahoma’s statewide prison lockdown
- Pond Creek-Hunter wins Class C state championship
- 'What we are called to do:' Vance AFB holds memorial services for airmen killed in crash
- Humphrey estate to be sold in Oklahoma City