All three men charged in the death of Ahmaud Arbery were convicted of murder Wednesday.
This Week's Circulars
Theleta M. Williams, age 72, of Marshall, passed away December 2, 2021. Services are pending with Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
The home-going service celebrating and honoring the life of Carol Fitzpatrick, 69, of Enid are pending under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences and special memories may be shared with the family at www.Brown-Cummings.com.
- Chisholm faces kindergarten teacher shortage after 2 resign the same day
- Vance's missing plane possibly found, Enid pastor says
- Osage County landowner objecting to Kaw Lake condemnation award in Thursday hearing
- Welsh expected to step down as Longhorns head coach
- Riesen to be inducted into OBCA Hall of Fame
- Osage Co. landowner's attorneys question need for Enid's planned water pipeline in condemnation hearings
- Man arrested on 10 counts of possession of child pornography
- Top portion of downtown Christ Tree breaks off as high winds blow through area
- Medical marijuana industry growing in Oklahoma, 'changing lives'
- Parents of Michigan boy charged in Oxford school shooting