An attorney for Dr. Atul Patel, who partly owned of the Best Western Glo when it was constructed, alleges he and the previous entity owner were subject to harassment, unnecessary inspections and revisions, and expenditures of time and money by city employees and the current owner of the hotel during the hotel’s construction, inspection, sale and to this day.
This Week's Circulars
The services celebrating and honoring the life of J. Patrick Ferrell, 92, of Enid, are pending under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences may be shared with the family online at www.Brown-Cummings.com
The services celebrating and honoring the life of J. Patrick Farrell, 92, of Enid, are pending under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences may be shared with the family online at www.Brown-Cummings.com
Billie Myrle Laminack, 91, of Enid passed away September 22, 2021. A Memorial Service will be 11:00 a.m. Saturday, October 2, 2021, at Oakwood Cemetery, Statesville, NC. Cremation arrangements are under the direction of Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
The funeral for Tonya Tyau is Friday, September 24, 2021 at 2:00PM in the Henninger-Hinson Chapel. Visitation is Thursday evening from 7PM-5PM.
- Enid News & Eagle Readers Choice winners for 2021
- Two Enid schools among six in state honored as national Blue Ribbon Schools
- ‘Capturing verbatim’: Court reporters serve important role in judicial system
- Public arts commission passes on prairie fence proposal, for now
- State prisons on lockdown after gang-related violence
- City proposing making Park block a First Amendment public forum, in counter to letter
- UPDATED: Earthquakes rattle area around Salt Plains Lake
- Meeks continuing to make impact despite shoulder surgeries
- EPS quarantine policy goes unchanged, despite local Health Dept. recommendations
- Annual softball tournament to benefit local dispatcher