The city is proposing $170 million in budgeted total revenue and $179.5 million in total expenses — an increase by about $13 million in revenue and $16.6 million in expenses from the current fiscal year that ends June 30, the city's accounting manager said.
editor's pick topical featured
This Week's Circulars
ENID Memorial Services for Janie Ruth Aary, 60, Enid, are 2:00 p.m. Wednesday, May 12, 2021, at Ladusau-Evans Chapel. Visitation is 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, May 11th, at the funeral home. Send condolences to www.ladusauevans.com.
- UPDATED: Former NOC professor charged with rape
- 3 injured in 2-vehicle accident west of Enid
- Former NOC professor faces up to life on rape charge
- Major County authorities seek information on missing youths
- Enid preparing for historic night
- OSU scientists make wheat gene discovery
- Designer, volunteers finish 2nd of 4 'pop-up' crosswalk murals in downtown Enid
- Enid drops heartbreaker
- Enid woman injured in Sunday afternoon accident
- Woodward man dies in ATV accident