This Week's Circulars
ENID - Graveside services will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 21, 2021, in Memorial Park Cemetery with Deb Huskey officiating, under the kind guidance of the Amy Stittsworth Funeral Service. Remembrances shared online @www.stittsworthfuneralservices.com.
ENID - Funeral services for Carol A Peters will be 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, January 20, 2021, at Ladusau-Evans Chapel. Burial in Memorial Park Cemetery. The family respectfully requests that masks be worn and to practice social distancing.
ENID - Private graveside service for Bonnie L. Williams, age 86, of Enid will be Saturday, January 23, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. at the Fairview Cemetery under the direction of Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
- OSDH: Garfield County women among 43 virus-related deaths reported Friday; all 77 counties in moderate risk level
- OSDH: 3,314 new COVID-19 cases, 35 deaths, including Enid resident, Sunday
- Fairview man dies of accident injuries
- OSDH: Oklahoma sees 3,142 new COVID-19 cases, 34 deaths, including Hennessey woman
- OSDH: Oklahoma gains 3,907 new COVID-19 cases, 44 deaths, including Woodward man
- I-35 north ramp at U.S. 412 in Noble County closed due to crash
- Woods not headed to Muskogee
- Home left with major fire damage in 1 of 3 structure fires
- OSDH: State nears 200,000 vaccines given as COVID-19 cases, deaths continue to rise
- Kingfisher woman injured in Tuesday afternoon accident