OKLAHOMA CITY — The state Legislature’s interim studies are ending as lawmakers prepare for the 2022 session. The studies showed lawmakers are…
This Week's Circulars
The funeral for Carol Ann Wight, 88-year-old Enid resident, is 1:00 p.m. today in the Henninger-Hinson Chapel. Burial will follow in Memorial Park Cemetery.
May 28, 1926 - January 26, 2022 Dorothy M. (Alexander) Caulk was born to James and Viola (Rutz) Alexander in Longdale, Oklahoma, on May 28, 1926, and died peacefully on January 26, 2022, at the age of 95. Dorothy grew up on a farm southeast of Canton, Oklahoma, and graduated from Canton Publ…
Services for Opal "Dess" Wallace, age 85, of Lahoma, will be 10:00 a.m. Friday, February 4, 2022, at Ladusau-Evans Chapel. Burial will follow in the Cherokee Cemetery Cherokee, OK, under the direction of Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
October 11, 1950 - January 21, 2022 Judith Ann Finch passed away January 21st, 2022, surrounded by family at her home in Enid, Oklahoma. Judi was born October 11th, 1950, in Shattuck, Oklahoma, second of three children to Marguerite (Brown) and John J. Vallaster, Jr. On her father's return f…
- Hideaway offers sneak peek ahead of Monday grand opening
- Oklahomans face paying $1.37 billion for ONG February storm costs
- Lawyers long critical of OSSAA planning to challenge lack of open-transfer change
- Enid, area schools close, delay classes due to winter weather conditions
- UPDATED: Oklahoma AG says 'zero complications' in nation's first 2022 execution of OSP inmate Grant
- Stillwater woman killed in Sunday crash that blocked portion of I-35
- As medical marijuana industry booms, regulators struggle to keep up
- EPd arrest man on 2nd-degree rape complaint
- OCC approves monthly charge for ONG customers to pay for February 2021 winter storm
- OSDH: Active COVID-19 cases in Garfield County rise to 1,386 as EPS cases go down