This Week's Circulars
ENID — The services honoring and celebrating the life of David W. Richardson, 61, of Enid are pending under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences may be shared with the family at www.Brown-Cummings.com.
ENID — Graveside Service for Anita L. "MeMe" Young, age 89, of Enid, will be 2:00 p.m. Saturday at Memorial Park Cemetery, with Rev. Alan Seibel officiating. Arrangements are under the direction of Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
ENID — Services for Cheyenne Nicole Webb will be 1:00 p.m. Wednesday, May 19, 2021, at Ladusau-Evans Chapel. Burial will follow in Dover Cemetery. Services are under the direction of Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
- Enid woman dies in Tuesday morning crash
- Woodward man dies in motorcycle accident in Oklahoma panhandle
- Police chief to retire at end of summer
- City to resolve potential Kaw Lake dispute with Osage Nation, hear annual budget proposals
- EPD seeks information regarding shooting
- Cleo Springs man killed in motorcycle accident
- Visit Enid director resigns, taking reins at Midwest City chamber
- 'You might find an open door': About 100 people seek employment at career fair
- Enid elementary principal is moving schools
- Carrier woman hurt in accident