This Week's Circulars
ALVA - Funeral services for Hartsell Johnson will be 11 a.m. Friday, Oct. 2, 2020, at the Marshall Funeral Home Chapel. Interment in the Alva Municipal Cemetery is under the direction of Marshall Funeral Home of Alva.
ENID - Family memorial service for Nannie Faye Smith, 74, Enid, will be at a later date. Cremation arrangements Anderson-Burris Funeral Home & Crematory. Nannie was born Sept. 29, 1946, and passed away Sept. 29, 2020. www.andersonburris.com.
ENID [mdash] The Services Celebrating and Honoring the life of Joe Andy, 48, of Enid, are pending under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences may be shared with the family online at WWW.Brown-Cummings.com.
- Enid attorney suspended from practicing law
- OSDH: 75% of Oklahoma in moderate risk for COVID-19; 12 more deaths, including Enid man, announced
- Grant County woman 1 of 11 COVID-19-associated deaths reported Tuesday by OSDH
- UPDATED: After downtown dilemma, city, nonprofit leaders taking on Enid's homelessness issue
- Garfield County man one of 13 COVID-19 deaths reported by OSDH Wednesday
- Oklahoma tops 1,000 deaths associated with COVID-19
- Enid High game vs. Jenks postponed due to COVID-19 exposure
- Updated: Plainsmen game canceled at last moment due to COVID-19 exposure
- UPDATED: 861 more COVID-19 cases; 2 more EPS classes quarantined
- Local musician recovering from COVID-19 says those struggling should seek help