DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb 23, 2021--
The "Load Break Switch Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global load break switch market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 4.3% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
- Schneider Electric SE
- ABB Ltd
- Fuji Electric FA Components & Systems Co., Ltd.
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- ENSTO Oy
- Lucy Electric UK Ltd.
- Safvolt Switchgears Private Limited
- KATKO Oy
- LARSEN & TOUBRO LIMITED
Key Market Trends
Utilities Segment to Dominate in the Market
- The utility segment is estimated to dominate the market for load break switches over the forecast period. The market for the utility segment is driven by the investments being made by electric utilities on refurbishing the existing electrical infrastructure to avoid power failures and deterioration of the existing electrical infrastructure.
- Gas (SF6) insulated load break switch is estimated to have the largest share in the market owing to meet the increasing requirement of the electric utility industry, providing safe operation. SF6 load break switches are used in power distribution grids.
- Based on the installation type, it is projected that the outdoor segment is expected to hold a larger share of the load break switch market, owing to its increased implementation in utility projects like transformers, railway, gas, water, electric, sewer systems, etc. across the globe.
- The European Union countries are making significant improvements in renewable energy infrastructure to increase the proportion of renewable energy in the overall energy mix which requires a huge inflow of capital in power generation and transmission infrastructure which in turn likely to drive the demand for load break switches.
- In addition to this, grid expansion and refurbishment projects in emerging and developed nations across the globe are expected to boost the load break switch market in the coming years.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to Witness Significant Growth
- The Asia-Pacific region witnessed an exponential growth in power plant installation projects, especially in major countries such as India, Japan, and China. With the increase in demand for power, there is an increase in power generation projects that pushes the need for load break switches in power generation sites. With these countries in the region, investing in major power generation and grid upgrade plans is expected to command a major share of the market.
- The gas-insulated type is gaining increased popularity, owing to its ease of maintenance and longer life cycles. With countries in the region focusing on large-scale renewable energy projects, the gas-insulated type is expected to command a larger market share among the different types of load break switches.
- With remote grid access being another major agenda in these countries, remote power generation projects also contribute to the growth of the load break switch markets. The market is expected to witness a huge opportunity through the digitization of the utility sector in the region.
Key Topics Covered:
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4 MARKET OVERVIEW
4.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast in USD biliion, until 2025
4.3 Recent Trends and Developments
4.4 Government Policies and Regulations
4.5 Market Dynamics
4.6 Supply Chain Analysis
4.7 Porter's Five Force Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 South America
5.4.5 Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.3 Company Profiles
6.3.1 Schneider Electric SE
6.3.2 ABB Ltd
6.3.3 Fuji Electric FA Components & Systems Co., Ltd.
6.3.5 Rockwell Automation, Inc.
6.3.6 ENSTO Oy
6.3.7 Lucy Electric UK Ltd.
6.3.8 Safvolt Switchgears Private Limited
6.3.9 KATKO Oy
6.3.10 LARSEN & TOUBRO LIMITED
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l0gg2c
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210223005765/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: UTILITIES ENERGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/23/2021 09:44 AM/DISC: 02/23/2021 09:44 AM