Vickie Grantz, executive director at Enid SPCA, said the food is available for any community in Northwest Oklahoma that needs pet food for households affected by the shutdown.
She told one of her employees to call the man back and tell him never mind. It was a joke, a whim, and buyer's remorse set in almost immediately. Nine-hundred dollars for a nine-foot dinosaur? What was she going to do with a $900 nine-foot dinosaur? That was nearly ten years ago.
A Kokomo, Ind., middle school’s newest employee got to know the school a little better this week, offering students a wet nose, puppy dog eyes and the chance to pet his fluffy head.
This Week's Circulars
MEDFORD - Graveside service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020, at Czech Cemetery, Caldwell, Kan. Memorials to Hospice Circle of Love. Schaeffer Mortuary, 6 N. Main, Caldwell, KS 67022. www.schaeffermortuary.info
ENID - Celebration of Life for Mary Spence, 82, will be 1 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2020, Enid First Assembly of God Church, burial to follow in Fairview Cemetery. Visitation is Monday 6-7 p.m. at Anderson-Burris. www.andersonburris.com
ENID - Mass of Christian Burial for Vincent Kokojan, 90, will be Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2020, at 11 a.m. in St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church. Burial follows in Calvary Cemetery, Enid. Arrangements by Anderson-Burris Funeral Home. www.andersonburris.com.
- Enid police make arrest in homicide of 27-year-old woman
- Enid passes mask mandate after third attempt
- UPDATED: EPD investigating homicide after woman's body found in alleyway; 911 audio released
- Goltry woman dies in accident
- Enid graduate, metro-area nurse pleads for Enid residents to 'show love' with COVID-19 precautions
- UPDATED: Stitt boots mask mandate supporter for opponent on education board
- COVID-19 recoveries put dent in active cases; new positives climb
- Oklahoma Supreme Court will hear Ezzell's recall petition appeal
- Enid City Commission will consider masks for a third time Tuesday
- COLUMN: The 'ridiculous' folly of a mandate