As featured on
❝We’ve got to do it in such a way that we’re protecting people.❞ — Dr. Sarah Matousek, a pulmonologist at Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
This Week's Circulars
The services Celebrating and Honoring the life of Charles Wylie, 49, of Ponca City, are pending. Condolences may be shared with the family online at www.EnidCremation.com.
The services Celebrating and Honoring Patricia Jones, of Enid, will be held 1:00 p.m. Tuesday, January 26, 2021, in the Brown-Cummings Funeral Home Chapel under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences may be shared online at www.Brown-Cummings.com.
The memorial services Celebrating and Honoring the life of Paul Williams, 64, of Enid, will be held privately under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences and special memories may be shared with the family online at www.Brown-Cummings.com
The services honoring Isabel Tullis, infant, will be held 1:00 p.m. Monday, January 25, 2021, in the Brown-Cummings Funeral Home Chapel. Condolences may be shared with the family online at www.Brown-Cummings.com.
The Memorial Services honoring Clayborn Hedges will be 11:00 a.m. Friday, January 29, 2021, with Military Honors conducted by the United States Army. Services under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences may be shared online at www.Brown-Cummings.com
- Local mobile vet facing 7 criminal charges
- OSDH: 3,314 new COVID-19 cases, 35 deaths, including Enid resident, Sunday
- OSDH: 2 Enid men among 48 COVID-19-related deaths reported
- OSDH: Hennessey woman among 55 COVID-19-related deaths
- Oklahoma reports 2,946 new COVID-19 cases, 47 deaths; OSDH comments on new strains
- Former associate pastor in Enid dies of COVID-19 while at home in India
- Forgotten Ministries facing pushback over attempt to improve downtown homeless issue
- OSDH: Oklahoma tops 3,000 virus-related deaths; NW Oklahoma sees 4 deaths
- Former Grant County deputy files lawsuit against sheriff, county commissioner
- Chisholm will not adopt Stitt's COVID-19 quarantine guidance