As featured on
Commissioners also will hold a study session at 5 p.m. Among the items to be discussed is possible compensation for commission members.
This Week's Circulars
ENID - A Private Service for Mary N. Donaldson, age 94, of Enid will be Monday, August 17, 2020, at 2:00 pm at Ladusau-Evans Chapel. Burial will be at Waukomis Cemetery under the direction of Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
The Memorial Service Celebrating the life of Ruby "Jeraldine" Evans will be 1:00 P.M. Today in the Brown-Cummings Funeral Home Chapel. Services are under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences may be made on line at WWW.Brown-Cummings.com
ENID - The family of Larry Murray will hold a private memorial service at a later date. Cremation arrangements under the direction of Henninger-Hinson Funeral Home. Donations to St. Jude Children's Hospital through the funeral home. www.enidwecare.com
- Former Vance officer given 24-month sentence for health fraud
- Arrest made in connection to burglary, murder
- OSDH: Enid woman Garfield County's 6th official death associated with COVID-19
- OSDH: 825 new COVID-19 cases, 3 more deaths reported Saturday; cases down in weekly comparison
- OSDH: 486 new COVID-19 cases on Sunday, 6,911 active; no new deaths
- OSDH: Garfield County gains 32 more cases of COVID-19; 13 additional deaths in state
- UPDATED: EPS 'good to go' on cleaning supplies as school nears
- OSDH: Garfield County tops 500 cumulative COVID-19 cases; 161 active Wednesday
- Recall petition verified; commission to vote on election next week
- Gov. Stitt visits Enid business leaders, hears feedback on state COVID aid