This Week's Circulars
ENID - Graveside services for LaVern Gragert of Enid will be held 3:00 p.m. Wednesday, December 2, 2020, at Memorial Park Cemetery, with Reverend David Reber, Jr., officiating. Services are under the direction of Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
The Home Going Services celebrating and honoring the life of Jaimesse Sade Thompson, 31, of Enid, will be held 1 p.m. Friday, Dec. 4, 2020, in the First Missionary Baptist Church under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home.
WICHITA, Kan. - 11/28/1932-11/28/2020. She is survived by her sons Mike, Steve and Tom Snow, daughters Sharon Snow-Markey and Edel Snow, sister Doris Moser, 22 grandchildren and 19 great-grandchildren. Devorss Flanagan-Hunt is handling services.
ENID - Graveside service for C.A. Heinrich are 2 p.m. Friday, Dec. 4, 2020, in Ames Cemetery. Services under the direction of Henninger-Hinson Funeral Home. Mr. Heinrich passed away at his home in Enid Dec. 1, 2020. www.enidwecare.com
- UPDATED: EPD investigating homicide after woman's body found in alleyway; 911 audio released
- UPDATED with declaration, exceptions: Enid passes mask mandate
- OSDH: 5 more COVID-19 deaths in NWOK: EPS extends distance learning another 2 weeks
- GUEST COLUMN: Holding hands … now
- Enid graduate, metro-area nurse pleads for Enid residents to 'show love' with COVID-19 precautions
- OSDH: 2-day COVID-19 cases top 6,200 as data catches up from Thanksgiving holiday
- COVID-19 recoveries put dent in active cases; new positives climb
- Enid City Commission will consider masks for a third time Tuesday
- Oklahoma Supreme Court will hear Ezzell's recall petition appeal
- OSDH: 1,721 new COVID-19 cases, 19 more deaths in state