The Enid News & Eagle accepts letters to the editor that are 300 words or less and are signed by an individual representing himself or herself or a group. The person must include his or her name and city of residence. A phone number is required for verification purposes only. If submitti…
Economists from both parties endorsed mailing checks of at least $1,000 to all American households as the quickest way to offset the sharp slowdown in economic activity.
Oklahoma is one of two states where the governor has not declared a state of emergency or public health emergency over COVID-19, which frees up funding for cities and counties.
It comes with five options for answering: born in the U.S.; born in Guam, Northern Marianas, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands; born abroad to a parent or parents who are U.S. citizens; born abroad and naturalized in the U.S., born abroad and not a citizen. There's no option for non-ci…
This Week's Circulars
ENID - Celebration of Life will be Sunday, Nov. 29, 2020, 3 to 5 p.m. at 2611 N. 5th, Enid, Okla. Family and friends, come and go.
The Services Celebrating and Honoring the life of Robert Fleig, 75, of Enid, will be held 2 p.m. Saturday Nov. 28, 2020, in Brown-Cummings Funeral Home Chapel burial will follow in the Memorial Park Cemetery.
The Memorial Service celebrating and honoring the life of Scot Willis, 55, of Enid, will be held privately. Services and complete cremation care are under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences may be shared online at WWW.Brown-Cummings.com
- Without city action on virus, health care officials say system will be 'overwhelmed'
- Garfield County sees record, single-day increase of COVID-19 cases Monday
- City to consider mask mandate after near-record increases in COVID-19 cases
- EPS extends distance learning as state tops average 72 new COVID-19 cases per day
- Cornish-Pitman returning to Garfield County as undersheriff
- OSDH: Oklahoma gains 3,406 COVID-19 cases, 64 in Garfield County, 10 more deaths
- OSDH: State sees 3,663 new cases, 66 in Garfield County; 21 more deaths in Oklahoma
- Parents rally to return to in-person school
- OSDH: Garfield County gains 49 COVID-19 cases; Wakita woman 1 of 15 more deaths in state
- With latest location, Da Vinci's has added another personality to its coffee chain