The Enid News & Eagle accepts letters to the editor that are 300 words or less and are signed by an individual representing himself or herself or a group. The person must include his or her name and city of residence. A phone number is required for verification purposes only. If submitti…
Economists from both parties endorsed mailing checks of at least $1,000 to all American households as the quickest way to offset the sharp slowdown in economic activity.
Oklahoma is one of two states where the governor has not declared a state of emergency or public health emergency over COVID-19, which frees up funding for cities and counties.
This Week's Circulars
Celebration of Life for Mike House, 73 Enid, is 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, August 4, 2021 in the Anderson-Burris Funeral Home Chapel. Mike was born July 6, 1948 and passed away July 29, 2021. Guestbook at www.andersonburris.com
The services honoring Vicki Martin Fidler, of Enid, formerly of Oklahoma City, will be held privately. Complete cremation care is under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences and special memories may be shared online at www.Brown-Cummings.com
- 140-foot-tall Christmas tree coming to Enid for new 42-day holiday event
- Woman accused of embezzling more than $300,000 from cemetery pleads guilty
- ‘This is one of the best days of my life’: Outlaws win TBL championship in inaugural season
- Longtime PT employee retires after 51 years
- Fire department chief announces retirement
- Enid Freedom Fighters celebrate a year of having 'a voice' in community
- Biles withdraws from gymnastics final to protect team, self
- OU, Texas officially announce they will not renew with Big 12
- UPDATED: Woman wanted in connection with murder arrested, children found safe after Amber Alert
- New state law could keep Enid schools from preventing new COVID cases