As featured on
The widow's attorneys say Deere’s manufacturing failed to add additional weight to the rear of the tractor to counterbalance the almost 700-pound front-end loader, resulting in the tractor overturning, killing her husband.
This Week's Circulars
ENID - Service for Joyce Lee (Quick) Stevens is 2 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020, Central Assembly of God. Interment at Enid Cemetery by Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home. Visitation is at the funeral home from 6-7 p.m. Friday.
ENID - Services 10 a.m. Monday, Feb. 17, 2020, Liberty Southern Baptist Church, Dr. Jerry Holt officiating. Burial 2 p.m., Waynoka Cemetery, under the guidance of the Amy Stittsworth Funeral Service. Full military honors conducted. www.stittsworthfuneralservices.com
ENID - Celebration of life service for Stephen will be Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020, 2 p.m. at Burlington Church of Christ. Arrangements by Lanman Funeral Home Inc., Cherokee. Viewing Friday 10-7. www.lanmanmemorials.com Facebook: Lanman Funeral Home Inc.
ENID - The celebration of life for Gabriel Duplantis is this morning at 11 a.m. in the First United Methodist Church under the direction of Henninger-Hinson Funeral Home.
- Attorney waives right to preliminary hearing
- Work on Garriott could cause traffic delays
- Enid police seeking information about burglary to a business
- Dallas man charged with drug trafficking
- Third Moore High School athlete dies after Feb. 3 hit-and-run
- Free course to tackle stress, anxiety with meditation and prayer
- Momsen announces candidacy for sheriff
- New Oklahoma branding signs to start appearing in Oklahoma
- Judge: Transgender inmate can sue state over hormones
- Lawmakers talk threats, cursing and social media backlash