This Week's Circulars
ENID - Celebration of Life Service 10 a.m. Monday, Dec. 7, 2020, Anderson-Burris Chapel. Burial in Memorial Park Cemetery. Visitation 5-6 p.m. Sunday. Kenneth was born Dec. 13, 1936, and passed away Dec. 2, 2020. www.andersonburris.com
ENID - Services for Arlo N. Maxey, age 91, of Enid, passed away Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020, are pending with Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
The Home Going Services celebrating Jaimesse Thompson, will be held 1 p.m. Friday, Dec. 4, 2020, in the First Missionary Baptist Church. Burial will follow in the Memorial Park Cemetery. Condolences may be shared online at www.Brown-Cummings.com/.
Services celebrating the life of Phillip Elliott, Enid, will be held 2 p.m. today in the Emmanuel Enid Church. Masks are required. The service will be live- streamed on Brown-Cummings Funeral Home Facebook and www.emmanuelenid.org/click "Watch Live."
- Enid passes mask mandate after third attempt
- UPDATED: EPD investigating homicide after woman's body found in alleyway; 911 audio released
- Enid police make arrest in homicide of 27-year-old woman
- OSDH: 5 more COVID-19 deaths in NWOK: EPS extends distance learning another 2 weeks
- GUEST COLUMN: Holding hands … now
- Enid graduate, metro-area nurse pleads for Enid residents to 'show love' with COVID-19 precautions
- OSDH: 2-day COVID-19 cases top 6,200 as data catches up from Thanksgiving holiday
- COVID-19 recoveries put dent in active cases; new positives climb
- Oklahoma Supreme Court will hear Ezzell's recall petition appeal
- Enid City Commission will consider masks for a third time Tuesday