As featured on
The accident happened at 12:12 p.m. at the junction of U.S. 270 and Oklahoma 58, about 9 miles west of Watonga, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
This Week's Circulars
ENID - Private family service for Phil E. Foss, 71, will be 10 a.m. today at Ladusau-Evans Chapel. Burial will be at Memorial Park Cemetery. You will be able to watch the service online at www.ladusauevans.com.
ENID - Graveside services are 2 p.m. Monday, April 6, 2020, Antioch Cemetery, Harris, under the guidance of Amy Stittsworth Funeral Service. Homegoing Celebration of Life will be held at a later date in Enid. www.stittsworthfuneralservices.com.
- UPDATED: 2 cases of COVID-19 confirmed in Garfield County, OSDH reports
- Mayor issues stay-at-home order, closes some businesses
- Enid bar owner cited for violating emergency declaration; compliance urged
- Ponca City man still battling COVID-19 with wife in quarantine
- OSDH: 2 new COVID-19 cases in Garfield County, as cases and deaths increase in Oklahoma
- 1 person possibly injured in downtown rollover crash
- Mayor extends state-at-home order, business closures until April 30
- Senate caucus calls on statewide shelter-in-place policy
- VISION 2020: Drummond principal, OSU basketball standout Curry 2 of many serving at First Presbyterian Church’s Manna
- OSDH: 879 Oklahomans, more in NWOK, positive for COVID-19; 4 more deaths in state