As featured on
The destructive duo caused $10,000 damage to machines and arcade games and took an estimated $2,500 from the popular local business.
Two men burglarized Oakwood Bowl overnight Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020, causing $10,000 in damage to machines and arcade games and taking an estimated $2,500 from the business, according to Enid Police Department.
In a Monday burglary in another city, the suspect crawled on the floor to not trigger a motion-activated alarm and stole change from game machines, according to the news station.
This Week's Circulars
Services for Nikki Marie Newkirk, 95, Muskogee, are 10:00 a.m. Monday, January 20, 2020, in the Mausoleum Chapel at Memorial Park Cemetery, with Pastor Jody Schmidt officiating. Condolences may be made to www.ladusauevans.com.
ENID [mdash] Celebration of Life Service for Monte King, 62, will be at 6 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 23, 2020. in Oakwood Christian Church. Visitation will be 5:30-6:30 p.m. Wednesday evening at Anderson-Burris Funeral Home.
ENID - Betty McHendry, age 68, of Enid, passed away Saturday, January 18, 2020. Services are pending with Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
- VIDEO: Man leads EPD officers on chase through downtown in stolen forklift
- Man charged with multiple obscene calls
- At least 1 Saudi in Oklahoma among 21 removed for extremism, child porn
- Police report: Man says he stole forklift to drive to baby's mother's house
- Kremlin audit turns up several irregularities
- Lawmaker intolerant of lactose alternatives
- Some property recovered in rash of Garber vehicle burglaries
- Coaching honor surprises OBA's Cayot
- School board approves hire for new security position
- OSSAA approves football districts for 2020-2021