Rubble remained of The Farm Bar in Goltry after a thunderstorm moved across Alfalfa County Saturday night. In addition to the destruction at the bar, Brandon Severin, Goltry town superintendent, said one person is severely injured. The storm uprooted trees and damaged homes.
As featured on
In addition to the destruction at the bar, Brandon Severin, Goltry town superintendent, said one person is severely injured. The storm uprooted trees and damaged homes.
This Week's Circulars
WAUKOMIS - Graveside services for Jerre Lollman, 57, of Waukomis will be Wednesday, January 27, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. in Waukomis Cemetery. Visitation with the family present will be Tuesday 5:00-6:00 p.m. at Anderson-Burris Funeral Home. www.andersonburris.com
The services Celebrating and Honoring the life of Charles Wylie, 49, of Ponca City, are pending. Condolences may be shared with the family online at www.EnidCremation.com.
The services Celebrating and Honoring Patricia Jones, of Enid, will be held 1:00 p.m. Tuesday, January 26, 2021, in the Brown-Cummings Funeral Home Chapel under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences may be shared online at www.Brown-Cummings.com.
The memorial services Celebrating and Honoring the life of Paul Williams, 64, of Enid, will be held privately under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences and special memories may be shared with the family online at www.Brown-Cummings.com
- Local mobile vet facing 7 criminal charges
- OSDH: 3,314 new COVID-19 cases, 35 deaths, including Enid resident, Sunday
- OSDH: 2 Enid men among 48 COVID-19-related deaths reported
- OSDH: Hennessey woman among 55 COVID-19-related deaths
- Oklahoma reports 2,946 new COVID-19 cases, 47 deaths; OSDH comments on new strains
- Former associate pastor in Enid dies of COVID-19 while at home in India
- Forgotten Ministries facing pushback over attempt to improve downtown homeless issue
- OSDH: Oklahoma tops 3,000 virus-related deaths; NW Oklahoma sees 4 deaths
- 'Brothers in Arms'
- Former Grant County deputy files lawsuit against sheriff, county commissioner