ENID, Okla. — Enid Police Department has made two more arrests in connection with a home invasion homicide that happened Sept. 11, 2019, at 413 W. Vine.
EPD announced Friday night that Corey Mike Sanchez and Michael Anthony Huerta, both 31 of Enid, were arrested and booked on complaints of first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit a felony.
Enid officers arrested Huerta on Sept. 13 during a traffic stop on an outstanding Grady County warrant for domestic battery. He currently is in the Grady County Jail, where the murder warrant was served Friday.
They were arrested as the investigation continues in the death of Diana Aide Baez, 41, who was attacked at her home in the early morning hours of Sept. 11. She died later at an Oklahoma City hospital.
The latest arrests bring the total to eight.
Arrested previously were:
• Leoncio “Leo” Hernandez, 33, of Enid, booked on a complaint of accessory to murder.
• Luis “Chapo” Macias, 26, of Enid, booked on a complaint of accessory to murder.
• Eva Meraz-Corral, 47, of Enid, booked on a complaint of accessory to murder.
• Lindsey Marie Nash, 37, of Enid, booked on complaints of child abuse and possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute.
• Blaine Allen Coleman, 42, of Enid, booked on a complaint of child abuse.
• An unnamed juvenile, 15, booked on a complaint of obstructing an officer.
EPD officers also served a search warrant at an Enid residence Friday.