As featured on
Members of the community can purchase wreaths to place on their own loved one's grave or sponsor one of the wreaths Woodring Wall of Honor will place at the Vietnam Memorial Wall and Enid Cemetery.
This Week's Circulars
FAIRVIEW - Celebration of Life for David Richard Wymer, 67. of Fairview, will be 10:30 am, Saturday, February 22, 2020, at the Fairview Central Christian Church. Arrangements are by Fairview Funeral Home Inc.
ENID - The funeral for Barbara Hendrie is 2PM Saturday, February 22, 2020 in the Henninger-Hinson Chapel. Revs. Kelly Russell and Barbra Huskey officiating. Burial to follow in Memorial Park.
ENID There will be a visitation with family for Linda J. Hatfield, 71 year-old Enid resident Friday from 4PM-6PM in the Henninger-Hinson Chapel.
ENID - Mass of Christian Burial, Tuesday, February 25, 2020, at noon, St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church. Recitation of the Rosary, Monday evening, 6:00pm Anderson-Burris Funeral Home Chapel. Inurnment, Barrancas National Cemetery, Pensacola, Florida. www.andersonburris.com.
ENID - James Robert "Hank" Ellis, age 71, of Enid, passed away Wednesday, February 19, 2020, in Stillwater, OK. Services are pending with Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
- New Oklahoma branding signs to start appearing in Oklahoma
- Attorney waives right to preliminary hearing
- Area coaches come together to help beloved PC-H baseball coach
- Woman tells police she spent $10K of mom's money
- Dallas man charged with drug trafficking
- Counties work together to nab suspect
- Third Moore High School athlete dies after Feb. 3 hit-and-run
- Police seeking woman charged in connection with downtown graffiti
- COLUMN: Drunken driving brings much more than its share of pain
- Work on Garriott could cause traffic delays