? Best Western, 2818 S. Van Buren, reported between midnight Tuesday and 1 a.m. Wednesday someone vandalized several vending machines. Estimated damage, $525.
? Chris Ganz of the 1000 block of S. Oakwood reported between 9 p.m. Tuesday and 6 a.m. Wednesday someone entered his 1995 Ford Thunderbird and took a CD player and cell phone. Estimated value, $250.
? Dean Spencer of the 1300 block of N. Garland reported between midnight Tuesday and 7 a.m. Wednesday someone entered her 1986 Lincoln parked at 2501 Hunter's Hill and took a car stereo and CD player. Estimated value, $200.
? United Supermarket East, 531 E. Broadway, reported someone pried open four soda machines and stole $240. Estimated damage, $300.
? 4:09 a.m.: 2310 B Court, emergency medical call.
? 9:19 a.m.: 117 S. Washington, emergency medical call.
? 11:40 a.m.: 1423 E. Randolph, emergency medical call.
? 2:20 p.m.: 525 S. Quincy, alarm system activation.
? 2:53 p.m.: 410 W. Garriott, emergency medical call.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
AMES — Funeral services for Alta "June" Wood will be 2:00p.m. Sunday, April 18, 2021, at Ames Church of Christ. Burial follows in Ames Cemetery. Visitation is 4:00-6:00p.m. Saturday, April 17, 2021, at Henninger-Hinson Funeral Home. www.enidwecare.com
- Mooreland juvenile killed in Woodward County crash
- Enid woman charged with assault, battery with dangerous weapon
- Enid brewery is set to offer an overnight downtown stay as part of its expansion
- Inhofe comes under fire at state GOP convention
- Enid is looking to become more 'film-friendly' awaiting boosts from the state
- Nonbinary lawmaker feels singled out after wardrobe challenged
- Boy Scout earns Eagle rank after restoring Enid's Statue of Liberty replica
- Enid man arrested on complaints of attempted armed robbery, shooting from moving vehicle
- Garfield County Court House makes security changes, closes all but 1 door
- Medicaid expansions will include those eligible in Enid's Micronesian community