Pioneer school carnival slated for Tuesday Pioneer-Pleasant Vale schools will hold its annual All-School Carnival Tuesday at Pioneer High School gymnasium. Doors open at 6 p.m. This year’s carnival will be a flashback to the 1960s for “Groovy Nights.” Food and game booths are open 6-8 p.m. Drawings for prizes and the crowning of the Carnival Royalty will begin at 8:30 p.m. A silent auction also will be available for classroom baskets in a wide variety of themes.
This Week's Circulars
Funeral services will be 10:00 a.m. Friday, December 10, 2021, at Central Assembly of God. Burial follows in Memorial Park Cemetery. Visitation is 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. Thursday at Anderson-Burris Funeral Home. Online guestbook is at www.andersonburris.com.
Celebration of Life service for Theleta M. Williams, age 72, of Marshall, will be 10:00 a.m. Friday, December 10, 2021, at Ladusau-Evans Chapel. Burial will follow in the Douglas Cemetery under the direction of Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
Graveside service for Thelma Wiles, 85, will be Tuesday, December 7, 2021, at 2:00 p.m. in Memorial Park Cemetery. Arrangements are by Anderson-Burris Funeral Home & Crematory. www.andersonburris.com
- Chisholm faces kindergarten teacher shortage after 2 resign the same day
- Top portion of downtown Christ Tree breaks off as high winds blow through area
- Vance's missing plane possibly found, Enid pastor says
- Osage County landowner objecting to Kaw Lake condemnation award in Thursday hearing
- Welsh expected to step down as Longhorns head coach
- Osage Co. landowner's attorneys question need for Enid's planned water pipeline in condemnation hearings
- Riesen to be inducted into OBCA Hall of Fame
- Man arrested on 10 counts of possession of child pornography
- Statewide mixup over schools' pandemic EBT debit cards leads to local confusion
- Medical marijuana industry growing in Oklahoma, 'changing lives'