...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 AM CDT WEDNESDAY...
* WHAT...Flooding caused by excessive rainfall continues to be
* WHERE...Portions of Oklahoma and northern Texas, including the
following counties, in Oklahoma, Caddo, Canadian, Cleveland,
Comanche, Cotton, Garfield, Grady, Grant, Kay, Kingfisher,
Lincoln, Logan, McClain, Noble, Oklahoma, Payne, Pottawatomie and
Tillman. In northern Texas, Baylor, Foard, Knox, Wichita and
* WHEN...Until 1 AM CDT Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers,
creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- Multiple rounds of showers and thunderstorms will continue
through tonight. Some of these storms may produce locally
heavy rainfall, and flooding will be possible especially in
areas where numerous thunderstorms move through the same
Membership meeting set
Enid Literacy Council will have its annual membership meeting Monday.
The 5 p.m. meeting will be in the Red Earth Literacy Room at Public Library of Enid and Garfield County. For additional information, call 233-6325.