• John Bowers, of Enid, reported sometime between Jan. 7 and Jan. 21, a black and silver 2008 66-inch Dixie Chopper riding lawn mower was stolen from the 1600 block of West Phillips. Estimated loss, $5,000.
• Tops and Stripes, 353 W. Garriott, reported at about 10:45 p.m. Jan. 26, five Pathfinder All Terrain tires (265/70R17) were taken from the business. Estimated loss, $1,100.
• Deborah Green, of Enid, reported on Jan. 27 someone entered her residence in the 2700 block of North Van Buren and damaged the lock in the process. TLC Roku TV (later recovered), Domedic microwave, an Xbox 360, A Dell Chromebook and a Keurig coffee maker were taken. Estimated loss, $610.
• Rita Poyhonen, of Enid, reported at 11 p.m. Jan. 26, someone vandalized the power line at 700 W. Frantz. Estimated damage, $400.
• Christopher Thompson, of Enid, reported between 9 p.m. Jan. 24 and 2:55 p.m. Jan. 25, someone entered his vehicle parked in the 2600 block of Eucalyptus and took a wallet, hoodie, keys, miscellaneous cards and an iPhone. Estimated loss, $535.
• Christopher Evan Laponsie, of Enid, reported between 5 p.m. Jan. 24 and 12:30 p.m. Jan. 25, someone keyed his vehicle parked int eh 4800 block of Spring Ridge Road. Estimated damage, $500.
• Jason Ernst Briix, of Enid, reported between 3 and 9 p.m. Jan. 24, someone entered a residence in the 1600 block of East Randolph and took a 9mm Taurus subcompact handgun, two 12-round magazines, 9mm full metal jacket ammo and a cloth 9mm handgun holster. Estimated loss, $375.
• Kenneth Wade, of Enid, reported between 8 a.m. Jan. 18 and 11 a.m. Jan. 24, someone took two tractor batteries from a tractor parked in the 1200 block of West Mulberry. Estimated loss, $300.
Whitney Bonham, of Enid, reported at 3:30 p.m. Jan. 20, someone entered a house in the 1100 block of Seneca and took a pink binder with personal documents inside, a red pillow case, a gray pillow case, an ADT camera, medical marijuana tube with 3.5 grams of marijuana, a silicon pipe with white skulls on it, a red and blue glass pipe, garage door opener, silver necklace with diamond cross pendant, a silver necklace with diamond heart pendant, a plain gold chain, Ring doorbell, Crown Royal bags and cash. Estimated loss, $870.
• Stanley’s Wrecker, 1609 N. 4th, reported someone took bag for tools containing sockets, wrenches, a drill and a jump box from a vehicle parked at the business. Estimated loss, $300.
• Courtney Irwin, of Enid, reported at an unknown date and time someone took a package containing a Scepter 50-inch 1080p LED HDTV from her porch in the 1300 block of South Jefferson. Estimated loss, $300.
• Shawn Crawford, of Enid, reported at an unknown date and time someone entered his residence in the 1000 block of East Cherokee and took a PlayStation4. Estimated loss, $275.
• Stanley’s Wrecker, 1609 N. 4th, reported between Dec. 27 and 10:37 a.m. Jan. 17, someone entered a bus parked in the 4200 block of North Hayes and took a car stereo, 4,000-watt amplifier and large subwoofer in a box. Estimated loss, $1,500.