• Ross dress for Less, 610 S. Cleveland, reported at 4:26 p.m. on Jan. 29, two people left the store with miscellaneous clothing and jewelry items. Estimated loss, $568.
• Louis Heinrich, of Enid, reported sometime between Jan. 29 and 31, someone took his black Samsung Galaxy Note 9 phone in a black case while in the 1400 block of East Randolph. Estimated loss, $1,200.
• Nika Smith, of Enid, reported on Jan. 31 someone took miscellaneous cash from her purse while she was in the 3200 block of Forrestridge. Estimated loss, $1,620.
• Jarrod Lack, of Enid, reported on Feb. 1, an unknown person entered his truck parked in the 1600 block of West Willow. Items reported missing are a pair of black Oakley sunglasses, cash, two racquetball rackets, two checkbooks, a reg gym bag, a blue pair of New Balance shoes, a Nylon tool kit with tools, a waterproof iPod and a gray tungsten wedding band. Estimated loss, $1,525.
• Michelle Clark, of Enid, reported someone stole her cash sometime between 5 p.m. Feb. 1 and 3 p.m. Feb. 2. Estimated loss, $550.
• Jennifer Shulta, of Enid, reported someone entered her residence in the 1500 block of East Oak and took jewelry, a digital camera, video games and some family pictures. Estimated loss, $866.
• Merlin Nightengale, of Enid, reported between 2 p.m. Feb. 2 and 8 a.m. Feb. 3, someone entered his residence in the 1700 block of South Johnson and took several items belonging to him and Resendiz Construction Company. Items taken were: a DeWalt compressor, DeWalt table saw, DeWalt miter saw, a SENCO finish nailer, a small finish nailer, a 6-inch level, a jigsaw, two miscellaneous boxes of nails, a mixing drill and a 5-gallon bucket of paint. Estimated loss, $2,725.
• Freeman Dillard, of Enid, reported at 12:30 p.m. Feb. 4, he lost his wallet in the parking lot at 305 S. 5th. The wallet contained cash, miscellaneous cards and several checks. Estimated loss, $1,660.
• Randal Potter, of Enid, reported at 2:30 a.m. on Feb. 4, someone took his Schwinn 18-speed mountain bike while in the 500 block of North Independence. Estimated loss, $300.
• 4 R Kids Foundation, 710 Overland Trail, reported someone entered their vehicle located at the foundation between 3:45 p.m. Jan. 31 and 8:15 a.m. Feb. 3, and in the process damaged the driver and passenger side doors. Estimated damage, $250.
• Becky Thompson, of Enid, reported a video doorbell camera was taken from her residence in the 1700 block of West Thompson at an unknown date and time. Estimated loss, $250.
• Walmart Supercenter, 5505 W. Garriott, reported on Jan. 14 someone paid 25 cents for a $629 computer after placing the bar code of another item on the computer’s barcode. Estimated loss, $629.
• Anthony Cox, of Enid, reported he lost his laptop at an unknown location at an unknown time. Estimated loss, $269.
• Felicia Roye, of Enid, reported between 8 a.m. and 5:49 p.m. Feb. 5, someone entered her residence in the 1400 block of East Maine, damaging the door frame, windows, several tables and mirrors. A TV was reported missing. Estimated damages and loss, $850.
• Amanda Coomes, of Enid, reported between 4 and 5:30 p.m. Feb. 6, someone entered her residence in the 1500 block of North Oakwood and took a wedding band with three diamonds and a flower shaped diamond ring. The subject also killed two chihuahuas in the process. Estimated loss, $4,700.