Lahoma hosts NWOBI
Northwest Oklahoma Blood Institute will sponsor a blood drive 3 to 7 p.m. today at Lahoma Town Hall in Lahoma.
Donors will have a chance to win a $25 Wal-Mart gift card.
Museum offering free admission Saturday
Waynoka History Museum will have no admission charge through Saturday as a special tribute to the friends and alumni of Waynoka Public Schools.
Museum and gift shop hours are noon to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday.
Waynoka Historical Society plans to have a booth at the Saturday afternoon mixer at the Waynoka Public Schools commons area.
The new 2006 historic Waynoka calendars and souvenir mugs, as well as wooden replicas of the former high school, junior high and Homer's Place by Waynoka High School alumnus Harlan Koch will be available at the booth and also at the museum gift shop.
The museum is located on the second floor of Harvey House. For more information, call Sandie Olson at (580) 824-5871.
Lahoma hosts NWOBI
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
POND CREEK Celebration of Life Service for Cheyenne Webb, age 22, of Enid, passed away May 11, 2021, is pending with Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
The services celebrating and honoring the life of Gene Rogers, 86, of Enid, are pending under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences and special memories may be shared with the family online at www.Brown-Cummings.com.
ENID The memorial service for Timothy "Tim" Crowley, 80- year-old Enid resident, are pending under the direction of Henninger-Hinson Funeral Home.
ENID The memorial service for Virgie Hern, 92-year-old Enid resident, is 1:00 p.m. Saturday, May 15, 2021, in the Willow View Methodist Church under the direction of Henninger-Hinson.
ENID Celebration of Life Service for Nora J. Sturgeon, age 65, of Enid, is Saturday, May 15, 2021, 10:30 a.m. at Community Bible Church in Lahoma, OK. Arrangements are under the direction of Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home
- Enid woman dies in Tuesday morning crash
- Cleo Springs man killed in motorcycle accident
- Woodward man dies in motorcycle accident in Oklahoma panhandle
- Police chief to retire at end of summer
- Shooter in Northeast Oklahoma handed over to feds due to McGirt ruling
- Kingfisher hires new superintendent following 'extensive' search
- Men slip on high heels to bring awareness to violence against women
- City to resolve potential Kaw Lake dispute with Osage Nation, hear annual budget proposals
- EPD arrests theft, burglary suspect
- 3 injured in 2-vehicle accident west of Enid