Policy manuals, numbers and the new Enid Police Department training center were topics of discussion at the Police Civil Service Commission meeting Wednesday afternoon.
SandRidge Energy, Inc. filed an annual report with the Securities and Exchange Commission Wednesday, stating it has hired officials to evaluate strategic alternatives, which may include bankruptcy.
“While this is not good news for the oil industry, or the state of Oklahoma, these low gas prices are making driving more affordable, incentivizing motorists to hit the highway for a good-fashioned American road trip, weather permitting."
"...if the price of crude oil rises dramatically or refineries have problems performing routine maintenance, all bets are off.
This Week's Circulars
The funeral for Kevin Randles, 58-year-old Enid resident, is 10:00 a.m. Saturday, October 23, 2021, in the Henninger-Hinson Chapel. Burial will follow in Memorial Park Cemetery.
There will be a private family service for Buddy Lowe, 84-year-old Enid resident, at a later date. Arrangements are under the direction of Henninger-Hinson Funeral Home.
The funeral for Iva "Louise" Hoskins, 97-year-old former Enid resident, is pending under the direction of Henninger-Hinson Funeral Home.
- 2 die in early morning, fiery crash in downtown Enid
- Giant Christmas tree arrives after braving elements on cross-country trek
- Crash injures 2 near Hennessey
- Adult daycare open for business in Enid
- Kremlin man dies after being injured in accident
- Stride Bank Center general manager leaving Enid for Lake Tahoe; successor already hitting the ground running
- 10th annual Wine & Chocolate Festival set for Saturday
- Family-friendly event planned Wednesday for arrival of Christ Tree
- New interim HC leads Pacers into regional tournament
- Putting it together: LA artist Kiptoe begins work on 'bold' skate park mural