As featured on
The permanent changes of removing amenities were the city’s first efforts to address what downtown business owners are reporting as growing safety problems in the area stemming from some of those experiencing homelessness.
This Week's Circulars
OKEENE - Funeral services will be held Monday, Nov. 2 at 10 a.m. at Harvest Church in Okeene, Okla., with Wilkinson Mortuary in charge of arrangements. Burial to follow at Roselawn Cem.
ENID - The memorial service for Jean Long, 92-year-old Enid resident is currently pending with Henninger-Hinson Funeral Home.
GRAPEVINE, Texas - The memorial service that had been scheduled for Friday for Barla Casey has been canceled due to weather and travel conditions. The event will be rescheduled, according to family.
- UPDATED: Icy conditions cause fatal accident in Major County
- Suspects in drive-by shootings arrested
- Enid, Garfield County remain in White House report's red zone for COVID-19
- State Question 805: Pros, cons weighed
- 1,010 new COVID-19 cases, 22 more deaths, including Enid man, reported Tuesday by OSDH
- UPDATED: Autry Tech names new superintendent
- OSDH: Garfield County, much of state, in moderate COVID-19 risk; Enid schools to continue in-person instruction
- OSDH: More than 100,000 Oklahomans have recovered from COVID-19; state gains 663 new cases Monday
- EPD seeking information on Tuesday drive-by shooting
- Former inmates look forward to being able to vote