A group of family, friends, co-workers and community members gathered at Norris Park on Thursday night for a candlelight vigil for Moria Kinsey.
As featured on
TAHLEQUAH, Oklahoma – More than 200 friends, colleagues, and strangers gathered at a downtown park in a Northeastern Oklahoma town Thursday evening to honor the memory of a local woman they say was loved by everyone.
This Week's Circulars
Funeral for Sidney Smiley will be 2:00 p.m. Monday, November 29, 2021, at First Baptist Church, Waynoka. Interment will be in Waynoka Municipal Cemetery, under the direction of Marshall Funeral Home of Waynoka. www.marshallfuneralhomes.com
Funeral Service for Billy Dean McConkey, 75, of Fairview, will be at 2:00 p.m. Monday, November 29, 2021, at the Fairview Mennonite Brethren Church, followed by burial in Fairview Cemetery. Arrangements are by Fairview Funeral Home, Inc.
Funeral Service for Wilma Ethelene Graves, 84, of Fairview will be at 2:00 p.m., Saturday, November 27, 2021 at the Isabella Church of the Nazarene, burial in the Fairview Cemetery. Arrangements are by Fairview Funeral Home Inc.
The services celebrating and honoring the life of Joyce Brezina, 85, of Enid, are pending under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences may be shared with the family online at www.Brown-Cummings.com.
- T-38 crash at Laughlin AFB kills pilot, injures 2 others
- Roger Stone, GOP leaders attack party, Lankford during Senate campaign rally
- State cannabis industry causing a 'seismic shift' with jobs, revenue, licenses
- Plans delayed for park of removed U.S. historical statues in Waukomis
- City kicks off Christmas season with Enid Lights Up the Plains, plus more in What's 2 Do
- All 3 defendants found guilty of murdering Ahmaud Arbery
- Mustangs face battle of Class B heavyweights
- Young entrepreneur opens her first apparel storefront for Kynlee's Kreations
- Enid public transit general manager leaving; EPTA expecting major funding change with census
- Thanksgiving meals available for Enid area residents in need