Col Corey Simmons, commander of the 71st Flying Training Wing at Vance Air Force Base, speaks of how the investigation will proceed into the fatal crash between two T-38 Talons Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019.
As featured on
Two Air Force T-38 Talons assigned were involved in a mishap at approximately 9:10 a.m. Thursday at Vance Air Force Base, according to public affairs.
Vance Air Force Base public affairs announced Monday limited flight operations would resume for aircraft returning from other fields, with normal training expected to resume Tuesday, weather permitting.
This Week's Circulars
The services celebrating and honoring the life of George Buller, 70, of Enid, will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020, in the Brown-Cummings Funeral Home Chapel with Chaplain Richard Dunn officiating. Condolences online at www.Brown-Cummings.com
The funeral services honoring the life of Mike Walker, 42, of Enid, will be 2 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020, in the Stride Bank Center Grand Ballroom. Burial will follow in Memorial Park Cemetery. Condolences online at www.Brown-Cummings.com.
ENID - Services for James R. "Hank" Ellis, 71, Enid, are 10 a.m. Monday, Feb. 24, 2020, at Willow View United Methodist Church. Burial will follow in Calvary Catholic Cemetery. Services directed by Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
- New Oklahoma branding signs to start appearing in Oklahoma
- Attorney waives right to preliminary hearing
- Counties work together to nab suspect
- Area coaches come together to help beloved PC-H baseball coach
- Woman tells police she spent $10K of mom's money
- Police investigating shooting on Mosher Drive
- Dallas man charged with drug trafficking
- Third Moore High School athlete dies after Feb. 3 hit-and-run
- Police seeking woman charged in connection with downtown graffiti
- COLUMN: Drunken driving brings much more than its share of pain