Ponca City took advantage of its opportunities when it mattered most and held on to get a season-opening win, all while spoiling Enid's home-opener.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
OWASSO [mdash] Funeral services for Elaine S. Willson, formerly of Waynoka, is 1 p.m. Friday, Nov. 22, 2019, at Waynoka Assembly of God Church. Burial will follow in Waynoka Cemetery. Services are through Henninger-Hinson Funeral Home. www.enidwecare.com
EDMOND [mdash] The funeral services celebrating and honoring the life of Mrs. Wilma J. Dowers, 85, of Edmond, formerly of Enid, are pending under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences online at www.Brown-Cummings.com.
ENID [mdash] Velma Jo Lohmann, 79. Graveside service will be held today at noon at Mausoleum Chapel in the Memorial Park Cemetery. Arrangements are under the direction of Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
- Man charged with rape, kidnapping and attempted strangulation
- School board rejects announced agreement; OEA attorney says 'they will pay'
- Former tag agent worker charged with embezzlement
- Dods supporters speak up at board of education meeting
- UPDATED: No motive in deadly Duncan shooting
- Oklahoma carrying above-average burden in armed forces, study finds
- Ringwood's Pearson Coach of the Year
- All-Northwest Oklahoma softball team
- Names of deceased, more details released in Monday parking lot shooting in Duncan
- Kickoff time, TV channel announced for Bedlam clash