Tamale is a 5-to-6-year-old bulldog mix ready for adoption from Enid Animal Welfare. This shy and sweet girl is so nervous at the shelter she shakes when taken out of her cage. She already knows how to shake hands and some other commands. #AdoptDontShop Enid Animal Welfare, 1200 S. 10th, is open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and noon to 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. The shelter is closed on holidays. The phone number is 580-249-4910.
This Week's Circulars
ENID - Graveside service for Betty Lou Graham, 88, Enid, is 1:30 pm, Saturday, August 15, 2020, at the Mausoleum in Memorial Park Cemetery with Rev. Gary Lillie officiating. Condolences may be made to www.ladusauevans.com.
ENID - Funeral services for Rodney Earl Sims, 67, of Enid, will be Monday, August 17, at 10:00am in Anderson-Burris Funeral Home Chapel. www.andersonburris.com.
ENID - Funeral services for Mary N. Donaldson, 94, Enid, are 2:00 pm, Monday, August 17, 2020 ,at Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home with burial following in Waukomis Cemetery. Condolences may be made at www.ladusauevans.com.
December 21, 1961 - August 12, 2020 A Visitation for Virgil Ray Hankins Jr., will be 2:00 ~ 4:00 pm, Sunday, August 16, 2020, at Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home Chapel. Virgil passed away Wednesday, August 12, 2020, at St. Mary's Hospital in Enid. Virgil was born December 21, 1961, in Wichita, Ka…
- Former Vance officer given 24-month sentence for health fraud
- Arrest made in connection to burglary, murder
- OSDH: Enid woman Garfield County's 6th official death associated with COVID-19
- OSDH: 825 new COVID-19 cases, 3 more deaths reported Saturday; cases down in weekly comparison
- OSDH: 486 new COVID-19 cases on Sunday, 6,911 active; no new deaths
- OSDH: Garfield County gains 32 more cases of COVID-19; 13 additional deaths in state
- UPDATED: EPS 'good to go' on cleaning supplies as school nears
- OSDH: Garfield County tops 500 cumulative COVID-19 cases; 161 active Wednesday
- Recall petition verified; commission to vote on election next week
- Gov. Stitt visits Enid business leaders, hears feedback on state COVID aid