Stumpy is a 1 to 2-year-old male heeler mix ready for adoption from Enid Animal Welfare. Stumpy is excited to get out of his cage at the shelter and likes to snuggle up with whoever lets him out. He already knows how to sit but needs to work on catching treats. #AdoptDontShop Enid Animal Welfare, 1200 S. 10th, is open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and noon to 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. The shelter is closed on holidays. The phone number is 580-249-4910.
This Week's Circulars
ENID - Services for Lavada June Bennett, 83, of Enid, are 10 a.m., Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home with burial following at 2:00 pm in Byron-Amorita Cemetery. Condolences may be made at www.ladusauevans.com.
The Homegoing celebrating the life of Wilbur Pitts, will be held 10 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 29, 2020, in the Brown-Cummings Funeral Home Chapel. Services under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences may be shared online at WWW.Brown-Cummings.com
TONKAWA - Memorial service 1 p.m., Monday, Sept. 28, 2020, Christian Life Church, Tonkawa. Memorial contributions to Christian Life Church, 115 W. Grand, Tonkawa, OK 74653. Arrangements under the guidance of Amy Stittsworth Funeral Service. Remembrances @www.stittsworthfuneralservices.com.
- COVID-19 cases skyrocket past 400 in Fort Supply; state sees gain of 1,003, with 12 in Garfield County
- Sex offender registers with EPD
- UPDATE: Police resolve issue prompting Garfield Elementary lockout; dismissal to commence as normal
- One dead, Enid man injured in Mayes County accident
- Oklahoma gains 1,101 COVID-19 cases, a third of those in Fort Supply as outbreak continues at prison
- UPDATED: Hoover class goes virtual after positive COVID-19 test
- City responds to complaints surrounding downtown Breezeway area, homelessness
- Goltry man dies in Monday accident
- OSDH: State tops 80,000 cumulative COVID-19 cases; 8 more deaths announced Wednesday
- DOC: COVID-19-positive inmate dies in outbreak at Fort Supply prison