Enid Police Department is investigating a shooting that occurred early Friday morning at a residence near 16th and Park. Police are not release any information about the victims at this time of the investigation.
As featured on
Enid Police Department is reporting one person has died after a resident of a home near Park and 16th opened fire during an attempted burglary early Friday morning on the east side of the city.
The caller, a woman whose name was redacted by police, reported someone trying to enter the residence at 1602 E. Park and said they had been inside the home earlier.
This Week's Circulars
ENID - Services for Dr. William Simon, age 90, of Enid are pending with Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home. Dr. Simon passed away Thursday, June 4, 2020, at his home.
POND CREEK - A visitation is 5-7 P.M. Sunday, June 7, 2020, at Wilson Funeral Home, Pond Creek, OK. Funeral service is 10:00 A.M. Monday, June 8, 2020, at Nash Christian Church Interment at Pond Creek Cemetery.
- Updated: Protesters march in downtown Enid in reaction to George Floyd's death
- OSDH: 80 new COVID-19 cases, including 2 in NW Okla., 5 more deaths reported Saturday
- Framework released for Oklahoma schools opening amid outbreak
- Riots erupt overnight in Oklahoma City in protest of George Floyd incident
- OSDH: 88 new COVID-19 cases, no deaths reported Sunday; active cases increase
- OSDH: 68 new COVID-19 cases confirmed Friday, three more deaths reported
- Vance seeking public help to end 'lasing' of aircrew at night
- REAL ID test run points out some issues
- Teen leads authorities on 2-county pursuit
- City to follow state reopening plan; theater deal approved