This past summer, the Enid Plainsmen basketball team began building the 2019-2020 team during the last few days of July. For the entirety of the two-day tryout, the Enid News & Eagle was able to get a behind-the-scenes look as to how this year's team prepared for the second season under head coach, Curtis Foster. This is the first episode of a three-part series.
This Week's Circulars
ENID - Graveside service for Betty Lou Graham, 88, Enid, is 1:30 pm, Saturday, August 15, 2020, at the Mausoleum in Memorial Park Cemetery with Rev. Gary Lillie officiating. Condolences may be made to www.ladusauevans.com.
ENID - Funeral services for Rodney Earl Sims, 67, of Enid, will be Monday, August 17, at 10:00am in Anderson-Burris Funeral Home Chapel. www.andersonburris.com.
ENID - Funeral services for Mary N. Donaldson, 94, Enid, are 2:00 pm, Monday, August 17, 2020 ,at Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home with burial following in Waukomis Cemetery. Condolences may be made at www.ladusauevans.com.
December 21, 1961 - August 12, 2020 A Visitation for Virgil Ray Hankins Jr., will be 2:00 ~ 4:00 pm, Sunday, August 16, 2020, at Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home Chapel. Virgil passed away Wednesday, August 12, 2020, at St. Mary's Hospital in Enid. Virgil was born December 21, 1961, in Wichita, Ka…
- Former Vance officer given 24-month sentence for health fraud
- 2nd arrest made in east-side murder case
- Arrest made in connection to burglary, murder
- OSDH: Enid woman Garfield County's 6th official death associated with COVID-19
- OSDH reports Garfield County back in moderate COVID-19 risk, 7th Enid resident dies
- OSDH: 825 new COVID-19 cases, 3 more deaths reported Saturday; cases down in weekly comparison
- OSDH: 486 new COVID-19 cases on Sunday, 6,911 active; no new deaths
- OSDH: Garfield County gains 32 more cases of COVID-19; 13 additional deaths in state
- UPDATED: EPS 'good to go' on cleaning supplies as school nears
- OSDH: Garfield County tops 500 cumulative COVID-19 cases; 161 active Wednesday