Six cars of a Union Pacific Railroad train derailed Tuesday morning just south of Breckinridge Road in North Enid. No injuries were reported and the six cars that derailed were confirmed as empty, North Enid Police Department Deputy Chief James Logsdon said. Police received a report of the derailment at 7:39 a.m. Breckinridge Road was reopened about 3 p.m., but was intermittently closed to move equipment clearing the scene.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
ENID - Service for Joyce Lee (Quick) Stevens is 2 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020, Central Assembly of God. Interment at Enid Cemetery by Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home. Visitation is at the funeral home from 6-7 p.m. Friday.
ENID - Services 10 a.m. Monday, Feb. 17, 2020, Liberty Southern Baptist Church, Dr. Jerry Holt officiating. Burial 2 p.m., Waynoka Cemetery, under the guidance of the Amy Stittsworth Funeral Service. Full military honors conducted. www.stittsworthfuneralservices.com
ENID - Celebration of life service for Stephen will be Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020, 2 p.m. at Burlington Church of Christ. Arrangements by Lanman Funeral Home Inc., Cherokee. Viewing Friday 10-7. www.lanmanmemorials.com Facebook: Lanman Funeral Home Inc.
ENID - The celebration of life for Gabriel Duplantis is this morning at 11 a.m. in the First United Methodist Church under the direction of Henninger-Hinson Funeral Home.
- Attorney waives right to preliminary hearing
- Work on Garriott could cause traffic delays
- Enid police seeking information about burglary to a business
- Dallas man charged with drug trafficking
- Third Moore High School athlete dies after Feb. 3 hit-and-run
- Free course to tackle stress, anxiety with meditation and prayer
- Momsen announces candidacy for sheriff
- New Oklahoma branding signs to start appearing in Oklahoma
- Lawmakers talk threats, cursing and social media backlash
- Judge: Transgender inmate can sue state over hormones