1. Call to Order/Roll Call.
2. Invocation & Flag Salute.
3.1. Consider approval of minutes of the Rescheduled Regular Commission meeting of December 15, 2020.
4. Awards, Presentations, Proclamations, and Organizational Business.
Conduct the the installation of the newly appointed Ward 6 Commissioner.
Consider an appointment of a Ward 6 Commissioner to fill an unexpired term through May 2021.
Hold a Public Hearing to consider and take comment on an ordinance amending the Enid Municipal Code, 2014, Title 11, entitled "Zoning", Chapter 10, entitled "Supplemental Zones", A...
Consider approval of a resolution amending the 2020-2021 General Fund Budget by appropriating additional funds in the amount of $250,000.00 to increase the 2020-2021 appropriated amounts for the Gener...
Consider approval of a resolution amending the 2020-2021 General Fund Budget by appropriating additional funds in the amount of $200,000.00 to increase the 2020-2021 appropriated amounts for the Gener...
Consider a resolution amending the 2020-2021 Water Capital Improvement Fund Budget by appropriating additional funds in the amount of $243,358,908.18 to increase the 2020-2021 appropriated amounts for...
Consider an ordinance amending the Enid Municipal Code, 2014, Title 11, entitled "Zoning", Chapter 10, entitled "Supplemental Zones", Article A, "PUD Planned Unit Development&...
Consider approval of a contract with Garney Construction, Kansas City, MO, for Project W-2112C, Kaw Lake Water Supply Project, Phase 4 Construction, in the amount of $243,358,908.18; and authorize the...
Accept Project No. M-2002C, Landfill Commercial Scale Access Road Improvements Phase II, as completed by contractor Rick Lorenz Construction, Inc.
Accept Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality (ODEQ) Permit WT000036200795, for the construction of a steel pipe waterline and all appurtenances to serve the City of Enid Kaw Lake Water Supply P...
Accept a Utility and Right-of-Way Easement from GDRPH Properties, LLC, Enid, Oklahoma for the use and benefit of the City of Enid as a part of the site plan for Family Pharmacy, at no cost to the city...
8.1. Approval of Claims in the amount of $1,382,718.76.
9. Recess to Convene as the Enid Municipal Authority.
10. Trustees of the Enid Municipal Authority Regular Meeting.
11. Enid Municipal Authority Regular Meeting.
Approve a contract with TFR Enterprises for removal of tree limbs and brush that remains from damage from the recent ice storm, for work beginning December 1, 2020.
Consider a resolution increasing the 2020-2021 Fiscal Financial Plan for the Enid Municipal Authority in the amount of $243,358,908.18.
11.1. Approval of claims in the amount of $472,506.28.
12. Adjourn to Convene as the Enid Economic Development Authority.
13. Trustees of the Enid Economic Development Authority Regular Meeting.
14. Enid Economic Development Authority Regular Meeting.
Consider approval of a resolution increasing the 2020-2021 Fiscal Financial Plan for the Enid Economic Development Authority in the amount of $200,000.00.
Approve a supplemental agreement between the Enid Economic Development Authority and Enid Regional Development Alliance, Inc. for the administration of funds for the Small Business Support Program; an...
15. Adjourn to Convene as the Enid Public Transportation Authority.
16. Trustees of the Enid Public Transportation Authority Regular Meeting.
17. Enid Public Transportation Authority Regular Meeting.
17.1. Approval of claims in the amount of
Click this link to view the full Agenda
This Week's Circulars
ENID - Celebration of Life is 2:00 p.m. Thursday, January 28, 2021, at Central Christian Church with burial in Memorial Park Cemetery. Visitation is Wednesday from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. at Anderson-Burris Funeral Home. Online guestbook www.andersonburris.com.
FAIRVIEW - Funeral services for Paul David Worley, 62, will be 1:30, Saturday, January 23, 2021, at the Fairview First Baptist Church with burial in the Fairview Cemetery. Arrangements by Fairview Funeral Home Inc.
SALINA - The memorial service for Jeremy Shane Ramos, 35-year-old former Enid resident, will be 11:00 a.m. Monday, January 25, 2021, in the Henninger-Hinson Chapel. Pastor Dave Jones officiating.
ENID - Patricia Susan Wagner, 74, of Enid, passed away on Tuesday, January 19, 2021, in Enid. Services are pending with Anderson-Burris Funeral Home & Crematory.
- OSDH: 3,314 new COVID-19 cases, 35 deaths, including Enid resident, Sunday
- OSDH: Garfield County women among 43 virus-related deaths reported Friday; all 77 counties in moderate risk level
- OSDH: 2 Enid men among 48 COVID-19-related deaths reported
- Former associate pastor in Enid dies of COVID-19 while at home in India
- OSDH: Oklahoma tops 3,000 virus-related deaths; NW Oklahoma sees 4 deaths
- OSDH: State nears 200,000 vaccines given as COVID-19 cases, deaths continue to rise
- Former Grant County deputy files lawsuit against sheriff, county commissioner
- Chisholm will not adopt Stitt's COVID-19 quarantine guidance
- Donor pledges money for sheriff's office K-9
- Forgotten Ministries facing pushback over attempt to improve downtown homeless issue