City of Enid's Director of Engineering Chris Gdanski and Michael Graves, Vice President of Garver, the project consultant, join PR Director Steve Kime on the set at Enid Television Network studios to discuss the Kaw Lake Water Supply project in video four of a series of interviews.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
ENID — Funeral services for James H. "Jim" Robinson, 78, Enid, are 2 p.m. Wednesday, April 21, 2021, at Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home with burial following in Memorial Park Cemetery. Condolences may be made at www.ladusauevans.com.
ENID — Funeral services for Norma Jean (Suenram) Quiggle will be held 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, April 21, 2021, at Ladusau-Evans Funeral Chapel. Burial will follow in Memorial Park. Services are under the direction of Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
- Mooreland juvenile killed in Woodward County crash
- Enid man killed in accident near Fairview
- Enid woman charged with assault, battery with dangerous weapon
- EHS choral director retiring after 35 years
- Nonbinary lawmaker feels singled out after wardrobe challenged
- Boy Scout earns Eagle rank after restoring Enid's Statue of Liberty replica
- NOC names 3 finalists for president post
- Police make arrest in bomb threat case
- Parker sparks Pioneer to Merrifield title
- Foreigner coming to Stride Bank Center Aug. 5