Enid Police Department released the 911 audio of a call from a resident in the area of 16th and Park reporting she had shot someone attempting to break into her home.
As featured on
Enid Police Department is reporting one person has died after a resident of a home near Park and 16th opened fire during an attempted burglary early Friday morning on the east side of the city.
The caller, a woman whose name was redacted by police, reported someone trying to enter the residence at 1602 E. Park and said they had been inside the home earlier.
This Week's Circulars
HUNTER - A private immediate family service for Stephen Earl Buss, age 56 of Hunter will be Tuesday at Memorial Park Cemetery with Rev. Don Johnson officiating. Arrangements are under the direction of Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
ENID - The services celebrating and honoring the life of Joan M. Elwood, 67, of Enid are pending under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences to the family may be made online at WWW.Brown-Cummings.com
- Enid bar owner cited for violating emergency declaration; compliance urged
- OSDH: 4 more cases of COVID-19 in NW Oklahoma, including 1 in Garfield Co.; state numbers near 1,000
- OSDH: 2 new COVID-19 cases in Garfield County, as cases and deaths increase in Oklahoma
- UPDATED: 2 cases of COVID-19 confirmed in Garfield County, OSDH reports
- Mayor extends state-at-home order, business closures until April 30
- 98 tests administered at drive-through clinic Friday
- OSDH: COVID-19 cases up to 1,252, with 4 more deaths reported Sunday
- UPDATED: 3.6 quakes shake Enid area
- Tyson, RSVP of Enid hand out 40,000 pounds of food to area agencies
- OSDH: COVID-19 cases in Oklahoma top 1,000; 4 more deaths in state