The Mustangs took a last stand in the quarterfinals of the Class B State playoffs last Friday.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
OKEENE -- 84, Family Visitation: Wharton Funeral Chapel from 10:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. on December 14, 2019. Funeral Services: Wharton Funeral Chapel, Saturday December 14, 2019 at 2:00 P.M. Condolences may be made online at www.whartonfuneralchapel.com
ENID -- Celebration of Life Service for Vera Flaming, 94, will be 10:00AM Saturday, December 28, 2019, at Anderson-Burris Funeral Home Chapel. Memorials may be through Anderson-Burris to Golden Oaks Chapel Fund or Enid Mennonite Brethren Church. www.andersonburris.com.
MEDFORD [mdash] Graveside service will be 2 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 17, at Rosemound Cemetery, Medford, Okla. Arrangements by Wilson Funeral Home, Pond Creek, Okla.
POND CREEK [mdash] Visitation from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday, Dec. 13, 2019, at Wilson Funeral Home, Pond Creek. Funeral services 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 14, 2019, St. Paul's Lutheran Church, Enid. Interment Pond Creek Cemetery.
- UPDATED: Dods attorney says EPS board made up mind before termination hearing, lawsuit coming
- Mike Dods files released by EPS at termination hearing
- Crowd packs Expo for 16th annual Candy Cane Cash
- Astec Industries putting GEFCO up for sale
- Critical steps ahead for Kaw Lake pipeline
- Man accused of exposing himself to store clerk
- Inside Oklahoma’s statewide prison lockdown
- Kay County investigating OEA allegations against EPS administration
- ‘This will go on:' Attorney for former EPS police chief to continue fight against district
- Humphrey estate to be sold in Oklahoma City