Oklahoma State junior wide receiver Tylan Wallace turned in another five-catch performance for Oklahoma State in its Week 2 win over McNeese State. But the most interesting stat of the night was how many yards Wallace racked up after the catch.
As featured on
In this week's College Football Minute, we break down how Oklahoma quarterback Jalen Hurts was able to get two big runs and a touchdown on the opening drive against UCLA.
This Week's Circulars
Orin David Kirkendall was born June 2, 1936, in Alfalfa County to Zoa Edith Martin Kirkendall and Lindley Hill Kirkendall, and passed from this life on November 15, 2019. David had many jobs throughout his younger years, from carpentry work to welding, until he moved to Nebraska where he wor…
Born Aug. 11, 1940, in Philadelphia, Pa. Married to Max Neville on Sept. 10, 1998. She had three children, eight grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren. Service is 11 a.m. Nov. 19, 2019, at Calvary Baptist Church, 831 E. Broadway.
- Enid Public Schools, officer Dods agree to resolve dispute
- Man charged with rape, kidnapping and attempted strangulation
- School board rejects announced agreement; OEA attorney says 'they will pay'
- Former tag agent worker charged with embezzlement
- Enid home damaged overnight after high winds
- Ruthenberg: Throughout tough season Woods had 'not wavered'
- UPDATED: Street Crimes Unit arrests nine in connection to recent car burglaries
- New resource connects foster, adoptive families with help from community
- New apartments planned nearby NOC, NWOSU
- Investigation of vehicle burglaries continues after weekend arrests