This Week's Circulars
ENID - The Funeral services celebrating and honoring the life of Mary Rumph, 85, of Enid, are pending under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences to the family may be made online at WWW.Brown-Cummings.com.
CHEROKEE - Graveside services for Phyllis Louise Hammer, 81, will be 3:00 p.m. Thursday, October 24, 2019, at the Fairview Cemetery, Fairview, Oklahoma. Arrangements are by Fairview Funeral Home, Inc.
- Officer at Vance pleads guilty to health care fraud
- Commissioners discuss what they want to see from Suddenlink
- UPDATED: Enid woman charged with trafficking heroin, meth
- 'Love affair triangle' leaves man injured, 2 women charged
- Waynoka man injured in Thursday crash
- City commissioners discuss Suddenlink contract, extending trail and cleaning up Enid
- Enid Police Dept. urging residents to secure their vehicles, remove valuables
- Deputies seize heroin, meth in drug bust
- BREAKING: OSU police find nothing suspicious after report of 'possible gunshots' on campus
- United Supermarket to close in Enid, according to company e-mail