While Oklahoma nearly pulled off a comeback win, last Saturday's loss to Kansas State wasn't nearly as close as it ended. Kansas State built a 25-point lead using its run-game and great offensive line play.
As featured on
#ENE sports reporter Tim Godfrey goes beyond the controversial onside kick to discuss why Kansas State dominated Saturday's game against the University of Oklahoma and built a 25-point lead using its run-game and offensive line play.
This Week's Circulars
Born Aug. 11, 1940, in Philadelphia, Pa. Married to Max Neville on Sept. 10, 1998. She had three children, eight grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren. Service is 11 a.m. Nov. 19, 2019, at Calvary Baptist Church, 831 E. Broadway.
The Home Going honoring Amon P. Lawson Jr., 73, of Enid, will be held at 11 a.m. Monday, Nov. 18, 2019, in the First Missionary Baptist Church. Burial in the Enid Cemetery. Condolences online at www.Brown-Cummings.com.
ENID [mdash] Funeral services for Judith A. Guldeman, 72, of Enid, are currently pending with Anderson-Burris Funeral Home & Crematory.
HENNESSEY [mdash] The funeral for Pearl L. Hill, 82, will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019, at First Christian Church. Family visitation will be 5-7 p.m. Friday at Cordry-Gritz Funeral Home.
- Enid Public Schools, officer Dods agree to resolve dispute
- Longtime referee Richard Parker closes the book on career
- Grandmother charged with child neglect after warrant served in murder investigation
- NEW: Board rejects announced agreement; OEA attorney says 'they will pay'
- Judge: Rieman ineligible, but Chisholm wins remain intact
- UPDATED: Street Crimes Unit arrests nine in connection to recent car burglaries
- Enid home damaged overnight after high winds
- UPDATED: Football player eligibility ruling could jeopardize Chisholm playoffs
- Termination hearing scheduled for former EPS police chief Dods
- Ruthenberg: Throughout tough season Woods had 'not wavered'