August is a 1 to 2 year old male pit bull ready for adoption from Enid Animal Welfare. This sweet guy is as friendly as can be and always has a huge smile. He needs an active home that can handle his energy and give him the attention he deserves. #AdoptDontShop Enid Animal Welfare, 1200 S. 10th, is open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and noon to 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. The shelter is closed on holidays. The phone number is 580-249-4910.
This Week's Circulars
ENID - A Private Service for Mary N. Donaldson, age 94, of Enid will be Monday, August 17, 2020, at 2:00 pm at Ladusau-Evans Chapel. Burial will be at Waukomis Cemetery under the direction of Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
The Memorial Service Celebrating the life of Ruby "Jeraldine" Evans will be 1:00 P.M. Today in the Brown-Cummings Funeral Home Chapel. Services are under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences may be made on line at WWW.Brown-Cummings.com
ENID - The family of Larry Murray will hold a private memorial service at a later date. Cremation arrangements under the direction of Henninger-Hinson Funeral Home. Donations to St. Jude Children's Hospital through the funeral home. www.enidwecare.com
- Former Vance officer given 24-month sentence for health fraud
- OSDH: 825 new COVID-19 cases, 3 more deaths reported Saturday; cases down in weekly comparison
- OSDH: 486 new COVID-19 cases on Sunday, 6,911 active; no new deaths
- OSDH: Garfield County gains 32 more cases of COVID-19; 13 additional deaths in state
- OSDH: Enid woman Garfield County's 6th official death associated with COVID-19
- GEFCO plant to close; brand name, some employees expected to continue in new location
- UPDATED: EPS 'good to go' on cleaning supplies as school nears
- EPS announces plans for start of school as county back in 'low risk' for COVID-19
- Arrest made in connection to burglary, murder
- OSDH: Garfield County tops 500 cumulative COVID-19 cases; 161 active Wednesday