Emily McClurg and Phillip Ott will marry at 7:30 p.m. July 21 at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church. The Rev. Kevin Ratterman will officiate.
Parents of the couple are Mike and Debbie McClurg and David and Sandra Ott, all of Waukomis. Grandparents are the late Wilma Markes; the late Tom and Doody McClurg; Ben and Arby Ott, Waukomis; and James and Lita Guzofski, Peabody, Mass.
McClurg is a 2003 graduate of Waukomis High School and a 2004 graduate of Autry Technology Center’s medical assistant program. She works for Northwest Pediatrics.
Ott is a 2002 graduate of Waukomis High School and a 2005 graduate of Northern Oklahoma College. He attends Northwestern Oklahoma State University. He is police chief of Waukomis Police Department.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
MENO - Service for Lois will be Monday, Sept. 21, 2020, at 11 a.m. at Ringwood New Beginnings Wesleyan Fellowship. Burial-Ames Cemetery-Arrangements by Lanman Funeral Home, Inc, Helena. Viewing Sunday 2-4. www.lanmanmemorials.com Facebook: Lanman Funeral Home Inc.
WICHITA - Graveside services for Joe Benton Keck, 99, of Wichita, Kan., formerly of Enid, will be 2 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 19, 2020, at Enid Cemetery with Reverend Jim Edmison officiating. Services arranged through Ladusau-Evans Funeral Home.
MEDFORD - Graveside service will be Sunday, Sept. 20, 2020, at 1 p.m. at Rosemound Cemetery. Arrangements are by Lanman Funeral Home, Inc. of Medford. www.lanmanmemorials.com Facebook: Lanman Funeral Home Inc.
WAUKOMIS - The services celebrating and honoring the life of Ted Hromas, 74, of Waukomis, are pending under the direction of Brown-Cummings Funeral Home. Condolences and special memories may be shared with the family online at www.Brown-Cummings.com.
- OSBI: Enid city official under investigation for inappropriate behavior
- OSDH: Oklahoma has more than 10,000 active COVID-19 cases; 869 reported Monday
- Investigation underway regarding Fairview firefighter's political joke using photo of donkeys running from wildfire
- OSDH: State gains 1,017 COVID-19 cases; Enid resident one of 11 deaths announced Saturday
- OSDH: Enid woman one of 6 deaths reported Thursday; COVID-19 cases up by 1,034
- OSDH: 12 more COVID-19 deaths as state moves to 5th highest per rate of new cases in nation
- Petition group files motion to intervene as defendants in Ezzell recall hearing
- OSDH: 695 more COVID-19 cases, 6 additional deaths in state
- OSDH: 1,091 additional COVID-19 cases in state; 7 more deaths reported
- The Basketball League excited to have Enid as new member